HISTORIC WALKING TOURIST GUIDE
Written by twrf on October 12, 2017
Grenada Tourism Authority/ tWRF will be offering a course to train Waking Tour Guides in the town of St. George.
The course is scheduled to begin on Monday Oct. 16, 2017 for 5 days at the UWI Centre (Marryshow House) with 15 participants, and offers the following:
• Brief history of the Town
• To identify the 7 tour routes on maps provided and the fixed cost for each as agreed by the GTA (see attachments)
• The historical, architectural, political, commercial and religions significance on the history of selected buildings along the 7 routes.
• How to establish a good relationship with the clients and to sponsor PURE GRENADA.
• Deportment, dress code and communications skill.